|Incomplete: This article is currently incomplete, including grammar mistakes, empty sections and unfinished sentences. Reader's discretion is advised. Please do not make random edits unless you have a proper information from the source material.|
|Spoiler Alert: This article contains spoilers. Read at your own risk.|
|Zhcted Crisis Arc|
|Side|| Various factions in Zhcted|
Ruslan Faction;Eugene Faction
Tigre and Vanadis;Ganelon
|Light Novel Volumes||Volume 14 (Epilogue)|
Zhcted Crisis Arc is the fifth story arc of Arc Three from Madan no Ou to Vanadis series. This arc primary focuses on an impending chaos in Zhcted when King Viktor declares his son Ruslan-who just miraculously "cured" from his "insanity"-as the new King of Zhcted instead of Eugene, then passes away after succumbing to his old age and deteriorating health. Despite this unexpected outcome, it doesn't halts Tina's scheme in becoming the queen as she uses this as her opportunity to eliminate those who are standing between her and her goal, putting Zhcted into its most dangerous position. Meanwhile Ganelon continues his quest by summoning Tir Na Fal in order to absorb her powers while feuds with Tigre whose Black Bow is related with the Goddess and the legendary lore of the King of the Magic Bullet.
Valentina and Ruslan the Former PrinceEdit
In Silesia Imperial Palace, Tina, who is still staying [Notes 1] at the capital after spending more than ten days there reporting about her battles in Brune (Sachstein Invasion only), manages to find Silesia Imperial Shrine due to a priest's guidance. After entering the Shrine, Tina visits Ruslan who is sitting in the middle of the floor and seemingly happy by her arrival. After drinking a medicine [Notes 2]given by Tina, Ruslan begins to feel much better before lying onto the ground and falling asleep. After seeing the former prince's slumber, Tina tells him to have a nice dream while thinking that how her ambitions are almost in reach.
Regin's Proposal to TigreEdit
(To be added...)
Seeking Answers about the DemonsEdit
Tir Na Fal's Latest VisitEdit
Hostile Reunion between Eleonora and FigneriaEdit
Over the following days, Elen, Tigre, Sofy and Mila enter into Legnica Imperial Palace in order to meet the new Vanadis. Coincidentally, they also meet Olga who smells Tigre's scent out of suspicion that he might've had sex with Elen , but eventually decides to let it go. After Titta joins them, the six follow the attendant into an office and meet Fine. Just as Tigre introduces himself though, Elen interrupts by calling Fine out who nonchalantly introduces herself as an 'Alshavin'. Hearing this name, Elen becomes angry [Notes 3] and has to be held back by Tigre. As Sofy introduces herself, she makes Elen and Lim reintroduce themselves. After the introductions are over, however, Fine provokes Elen by asking about her quest in fulfilling the late Vissarion's dream. Hearing this, Elen furiously retorts at Fine not to say the name of her late guardian before being dragged away by everyone[Notes 4] out from the office.
Once outside at Legnica Royal Cemetery, Sofy asks Lim about what happened between Elen and Fine in their past. Lim reluctantly reveals the whole truth surrounding Vissarion's death. When Mila asks Lim if Fine used dirty tricks to win, Lim denies it and claims that she and Elen would not stay silent if she did so; prompting Mila to only say thanks to her[Notes 5] . Reaching Sasha's gravestone, everyone watches as Elen regains her cool and immediately leave the cemetary, leaving the remaining five to pray at Sasha's gravestone. During their praying, Lim recalls her promise to Sasha to protect Elen from herself and predicting that their fight against Fine will be inevitable. In her office, Fine is lamenting about the earlier reunion with Elen opting to ask herself if she is going to fight Elen[Notes 6]. In spite of her doubts, Fine, however, decides that she is looking forward to fighting Elen again in order to settle their score once and for all.
Tensions within SilesiaEdit
Back in Silesia, Ilda is still staying at the imperial palace over Ruslan's miraculous return.
Silesia Imperial Garden IncidentEdit
(To be added...)
Duel's Between Four Vanadises (I)Edit
(To be added...)
Duel's Between Four Vanadises (II) Edit
(To be added...)
Reconciliation Between Eleonora And ElizavetaEdit
Rouge Vanadises's PlotEdit
Meanwhile, Fine is escorted to her prison while being surrounded by soldiers around her[Notes 7]. After meeting Tina, the two then discussing their failure in assassinating Sofy and Liza, as well as Tigre's intervention. Fine then tells Tina her shock over Tigre's archery skill which prompts Tina teases her if she like Tigre[Notes 8]. Fine however replies that she might finds him slightly interested if it is according to a professional archer's view. Nevertheless, Tina tells Fine that not killing Tigre will save them from trouble and when Fine further asks about the consequences aside from deteriorating the diplomatic relationship with Brune, Tina replies by mentioning her story about the Black Bow but Fine doesn't seems to be interested[Notes 9] to hear it. When Fine asks her what to do next, Tina response by keep waiting for a right opportunity to come for them. While Tina reads a book, Fine goes to sleep instead.
Afterwards, Ruslan arrives and visits both Tina and Fine in regards his concern about Tigre's involvement. He firstly asks Tina about the informant whom she lies as an Earl named Igor, son to the late Kazakov who resented Elen and Liza over the death of father. Ruslan then turns attention to Fine-who then turn around- and tells her that he had to give her a proper punishment despite her as a new Vanadis due to the earlier incident. Regardless, Fine apologizes to Ruslan and accept the punishment. Thus, the two Vanadises will be imprisoned for a time being.
Tigrevurmud and RuslanEdit
Ruslan thanks Tigre for rescuing Liza but Tigre replies that it is because she is his benefactor and comrade, garnering the new king's curiosity and requests to hear Tigre's story regarding his relationships with the Vanadises. After hearing Tigre's stories, Ruslan plans to reward him as a diplomatic friendship between Brune and Zhcted. Tigre however says that he needs some time and asks the king about Tina, to which Ruslan assumes that the incident is relevant to Eugene. While telling Tigre about the lore, [Notes 10] Ruslan proceeds recalling his 8 years of agony that is resulted by his heart disease and Tina's contribution [Notes 11]in taking care him into full health and her knowledge of the world outside Zhcted.
Believing that Tina is important to Ruslan despite her shady motives, Tigre apologizes to the king [Notes 12] for his suspicions, though Ruslan reveals that his dream is to bring fairness to the Vanadis without discriminating his supporters. To prevent Ruslan from alienating Tina, Tigre suggests to go hunting together.
Figneria's Hidden AmbitionsEdit
Under Ruslan's permission, Tigre and Lim are allowed to visit Fine without Elen[Notes 13]. Rather than cooperate with her "visitors", Fine requests Tigre to tell her about himself while ignoring Lim. Despite Lim's frustrations, Tigre tells Fine anyway [Notes 14] until Fine's another question, but this time his asking Tigre's archery skills. Lim is almost losing her patience [Notes 15] but Tigre answering Fine's question by mentioning his 400 Alsins arrow shot. This shocks Fine so much that she "jokingly" claims Tigre could be a best mercenary while lamenting her "outdated" information. As her last question after being impressed by Tigre's honest answers, Fine then asks him if he even feel victorious even after shooting a near-fatal shot at his target, which Tigre replies[Notes 16] that all that matters is he got his prey and believes his arrow carrying his mettle. Seemly satisfied by Tigre's answers, Fine finally agrees to talk to Lim and the interrogation begins.
Lim firstly asks Fine in regards her attack onto Liza but she denies and claims it came from an "informer's request". This leads to Lim's two suspicions: First of all, Fine herself didn't explained properly to Tigre about what happened that night and her questionable trust towards Tina; Secondly, her ominous deal with Tina that prompted her not caring the consequences of her actions [Notes 17]. Fine however nonchalantly replies she only did because of the rumor about Eugene's "treachery" and insists the incident with Liza was to "test" her ability[Notes 18]. Lim however distrusts Fine but proposing her position as a mediator on a behalf of both Legnica and Eugene, only hear Fine's retort in regards her "miscalculation" and her suggestion is rejected. This opting Lim to accuse Fine for fulfilling her hidden ambition[Notes 19] which Fine denies by claiming a Vanadis has no right to do such thing, leaving the interrogation stuck in a deadlock. Regardless, Tigre informs Fine a message about the Demons which she initially finds it confusing [Notes 20]and thinks it as a "trick". Tigre however replies that every Vanadis-including her late predecessor Sasha-has at least encountered and fought one, prompting Fine felling suddenly ill. Tigre then apologizes and tells her to remember this message. After thinking for a while, Fine reluctantly agrees.
After leaving the Imperial Palace, Tigre and Lim are getting something to eat. While eating and walking, Tigre asks Lim about Fine's dream though Lim asks him back if he knows about Vissarion's, to which Tigre replies via Elen's description. Lim explains that Vissarion has influenced not just Elen, but Fine as well though unlike Vissarion's, she yearned to build a militarized kingdom [Notes 21]. Tigre is shocked to hear this and feels Fine's dream to be insane. Lim however urges Tigre not to be misunderstood because she feels that unlike Fine, he has finally finds his own ideals and dreams in his path and she is happy for it. Their discussion continues as Lim suspecting Fine's attempts in becoming a rule but had to hold back for some reason, but it doesn't ease her concerns as she explains to Tigre that Fine has different ways in befriending her "allies"[Notes 22]. This opts Tigre to conclude that Fine has somehow exposed her plan despite the interrogation failure but Lim thinks it was Tigre's honesty that forced her to cooperate. Since he wouldn't approves Fine's thinking, Tigre tells Lim that he is glad he can help but Lim replies that without him, she will never get answers from Fine and vows to repay his kindness.
Reunion With Rurick and GasparEdit
Ganelon's Revelation onto Tir Na Fal's OriginEdit
Zhcted's Descend into Civil WarEdit
(To be added...)
Lebus Army vs. Polus Army's Remnants'Edit
Eleonora and Limalisha vs. FigneriaEdit
(To be added...)
Lebus Army's ReinforcementEdit
(To be added...)
Figneria's Injury and SuicideEdit
(To be added..)
The Ominous Purple SkiesEdit
(To be added...)
Tir Na Fal's Descent: Ganelon's Fall and DefeatEdit
Tigre's Confrontation with GanelonEdit
(To be added...)
Limalisha's Ascension as New Vanadis Edit
(To be added...)
Possessed Titta's Rescue Edit
(To be added...)
- Zhcted Civil War
- Tir Na Fal's Descent
- For the first time since its 300 years of establishment, Zhcted is facing its confronting it's worst crisis when King Viktor passes away after announcing Ruslan's enthronement as the new King of Zhcted, of which strongly favoring Tina for her scheme in becoming the Queen of Zhcted through conspiracies and manipulation along with her new and prominent ally Fine.
- History could repeat itself as this situation baring resemblance towards Zhcted's foundation that was made by the war of the tribes around Zhcted before the appearance of the Incarnation of the Black Dragon.
- While their flashback is shown in Melisande's Uprising Arc, Elen and Fine are reunited for the first time but as bitter rivals/archenemies as the former is still unable to forgive Vissarion killer that causing his death and the dissolution of the Silver Gale Mercenaries. Fine's provocation[Notes 23] about Vissarion's dream only escalating Elen's hatred for her. The incident in Silesia Imperial Garden that involving Fine ultimately brings the final straw to their rivalry as the two are going to settle their score in Boroszlo Plains, the same place where Elen fought against Liza during Brune Civil War.
- Lim is also effected by this reunion because she, like Elen, disliked Fine because of Vissarion's death and the Silver Gale Mercenaries's disbandment. The incident in Silesia Imperial Garden opting her to question Fine's motives to the point she even accusing her for fulfilling her own dream of building her kingdom of hegemony that is contrasts with Vissarion's kingdom of peace. Ultimately, this also leads to Lim's feud with Fine alongside with Elen at Boroszlo Plains.
- With the deaths of Drekavac and Vodyanoy[Notes 24], Ganelon is the only surviving demon throughout the story and aiming to summon Tir Na Fal and attempting to absorb both her and her powers.
- Tir Na Fal's backstory and her earlier role in the human realm are revealed via Ganelon's visit to Tina.
- The fallout of the Silesia Imperial Garden Incident only further instigating Zhcted's civil war since its 300 years, indicating Tina and Fine are now going rouge in order to achieve their quests of ambition.
- Nearly five Vanadises now see Tina and Fine as dangerous threats to everyone especially Eugene[Notes 25] and Ruslan.
- Even under house arrest by Ruslan, Tina and Fine continuing their scheme regardless by manipulating everyone in Silesia, including Ruslan, nobles who left Eugene and even one of Muozinel princes that will put Zhcted into chaos.
- Various factions from different affiliations are established by various noblemen and aristocrats in Zhcted and fighting against each other over a ongoing dispute about Zhcted's true ruler. What makes thing worst however is half of Eugene It takes around four Vanadises to quell the rebellion separately.
- The true reconciliation between Elen and Liza since the Baba Yaga Arc is finally taking shape when the former visiting the latter at Sofy's house, and the Rainbow-Eyed Vanadis's reminder to her friend in regards their first meeting when she covering her left eye.
- Liza's information about her duel with Fine almost prompting Elen to confront Fine only to be stopped by Tigre who reminds her not to be intoxicated by vengeance, just like how she stopped him from hating Thenardier at Mereville Field.
- Tigre himself is involved into Zhcted affair[Notes 26] where he not only narrowly rescuing Liza from her possible demise by Fine, and because of this he outright against Tina's neutrality for the sake of his important peers around him.
- Due to Tigre's involvement, Ruslan has to meet Tigre for the first time and curious to wonder his relationships with the Vanadises in Zhcted.
- Without anyone is capable enough to stop the Vanadises from waging war against each other [Notes 27], Zhcted will be left on a vulnerable state where it can be attacked via internally (supporters of both Ruslan and Eugene) and externally (Muozinel Army), and its damage could be estimated to be even worse than Brune's own civil war[Notes 28] due to insurgencies[Notes 29] and conspiracies in the kingdom.
- Tallard will possibly heard about this Civil War and since Sofy note that if Tallard will not waste the chance to quench his ambition to become King of Asvarre de jure and leaving him unchecked, he can launch the invasion to Zhcted to weakened Zchted further despite Asvarre is already occupied with Asvarre-Sachstein Campaign.
- Elen's main plot regarding of the Vanadis selecting their "King" that she mentioned during Tigre's life as a prisoner can come to fruition in later arc, this will foreshadow Tigre's role in future since he was trusted by Five Vanadis and they are willing to take command from him.
- The Black Bow's origin are later play the pivotal role once Tir Na Fal made the revelation about the Black Bow itself to confirm the lore regarding to the Black Bow itself.
- If the lore proven that the Black bow is the rightful heir of Zhcted Throne, Tigre will be officially selected as heir of Zhcted Throne through Black Bow which is same like how the Vanadis are selected by the Viralts.[Notes 30]
- The aftermath of Leitmeritz-Legnica Campaign after Fine's suicide are affecting almost everyone, especially for Elen, Lim, Liza and even soldiers from both Leitmeritz Army and Legnica Army.
- Figneria's fate either she will be killed in action or revoked her status as Vanadis by Bargren will be told at the end of . With Lim selected as a new Vanadis of Legnica, Elen will officially lost her adjutant permanently due to Lim's ascension as Vanadis of Legnica.
- Rurick will be most likely take over Lim's position as Elen's adjutant due to Lim's ascension as Vanadis and he is the one that has close relationship with Tigre and Elen than the other Leitmeritz Generals.
- With Lim ascended as Vanadis, it is unknown whether Lim reports to Ruslan or Tigre due to the regulation of new Vanadis that must report to the King[Notes 31].
- If Valentina does not place Tir Na Fal into account and opposing her to carry out her plan. Tina could be the first Vanadis to get disqualified by Tir Na Fal since Tir Na Fal has stronger authority than Viralts to determine her fate. [Notes 32]
- If it happens even Valentina manage to capture Silesia and claim herself as Queen of Zhcted. She will become the only ruler without power and authority due to Tigre now is considered to be the King of Zhcted by Six Vanadis.
- This Zhcted Crisis can be fact as a battle between three sides and each have their own motives. Tigre's allies which was Sofy, Olga, Mila, Elen and Liza as the first force with intention to quell the civil war as soon as possible with minimum casualties[Notes 33], Tina, Fine and Zhcted Nobles that supports Ruslan as Second Force with unknown intention and Drekavac as the third force that wishes to capture Tigre alive.
- Tigre's pressure of mediation between Vanadises will be increased, this time he need to stop the large scale war personally especially he need to make Tina submit or surrender[Notes 34] and reconcile to prevent war between Leitmeritz and Legnica by finding a best way to mediate Elen and Fine.[Notes 35]
- Moonlight Knights will be participated in this battle, similar to Silver Meteor Army where the Army purpose is to defend Alsace but ultimately to quell Brune Civil War. This time since Tigre need to preserve his allies and preventing further casualties, he will bring Moonlight Knights to quell Zhcted Civil War but the scale of difficulty was higher than Brune Civil War. [Notes 36]