|Incomplete: This article is currently incomplete, including grammar mistakes, empty sections and unfinished sentences. Reader's discretion is advised. Please do not make random edits unless you have a proper information from the source material.|
|Spoiler Alert: This article contains spoilers. Read at your own risk.|
|Zhcted Crisis Arc|
|Side|| Various factions in Zhcted|
Ruslan Faction;Eugene Faction
Tigre and Vanadis;Ganelon
|Light Novel Volumes||Volume 14 (Epilogue)|
Zhcted Crisis Arc is the fifth story arc of Arc Three from Madan no Ou to Vanadis series. This arc primary focuses on an impending chaos in Zhcted when King Viktor declares his son Ruslan-who just miraculously "cured" from his "insanity"-as the new King of Zhcted instead of Eugene, then passes away after succumbing to his old age and deteriorating health. Despite this unexpected outcome, it doesn't halts Tina's scheme in becoming the queen as she uses this as her opportunity to eliminate those who are standing between her and her goal, putting Zhcted into its most dangerous position. Meanwhile Ganelon continues his quest by summoning Tir Na Fal in order to absorb her powers while feuds with Tigre whose Black Bow is related with the Goddess and the legendary lore of the King of the Magic Bullet.
Valentina and Ruslan the Former PrinceEdit
In Silesia Imperial Palace, Tina, who is still staying [Notes 1] at the capital for more than ten days even after reporting about her battles in Brune (Sachstein Invasion only), manages to find Silesia Imperial Shrine due to a priest's guidance. After entering the Shrine, Tina visits Ruslan who sitting in the middle of the floor and seemingly happy to see her arrival. After drinking a medicine [Notes 2]given by Tina, Ruslan fell much better before lying onto the ground and fell asleep. After seeing the former prince's slumber, Tina tells him to have a nice dream while thinking that her ambitions is almost in her reach.
Regin's Proposal to TigreEdit
(To be added...)
Seeking Answers about the DemonsEdit
Tir Na Fal's Latest VisitEdit
Hostile Reunion between Eleonora and FigneriaEdit
The following days, Elen, Tigre, Sofy and Mila enter into Legnica Imperial Palace in order to meet the new Vanadis. Coincidentally, they also meet Olga who smells Tigre's scent out of suspicions but decides to let it through. With Titta joining in, the six follow the attendant into an office and meet Fine. Just as Tigre introduces himself though, Elen interrupts by calling Fine out who nonchalantly introducing herself as an Alshavin. Elen is angry to hear this [Notes 3] but she is refrained by Tigre and though Sofy's introduction, she and Lim had no choice but to reintroduce themselves. After the introduction however, Fine instead provokes Elen by asking her quest in fulfilling late Vissarion's dream. Elen retorts to Fine not to say the name of her late guardian before being dragged away by everyone[Notes 4] out from the office.
As they are walking at Legnica Royal Cemetery, Sofy asks Lim in about what happened between Elen and Fine in their past. Lim reluctantly reveals the whole truth including Vissarion's death. When Mila asks Lim if Fine used dirty tricks to win, Lim denies and claims that she and Elen would not stay silent if she did so, prompting Mila to only say thanks to her[Notes 5] . After everyone reach to Sasha's gravestone, Elen regains her cool but immediately leaves, leaving the remaining five to pray at Sasha's gravestone. During their praying, Lim recalls her promise to Sasha to protect Elen from and predicting that their fight against Fine will be inevitable. In her office, Fine is lamenting about the earlier reunion with Elen that opting to ask herself id she is going to fight Elen[Notes 6]. In spite of this however, she is looking forward to fight Elen again in order to settle their score once and for all.
Tensions within SilesiaEdit
Back in Silesia, Ilda is still staying at the imperial palace over Ruslan's miraculous return.
Silesia Imperial Garden IncidentEdit
(To be added...)
Duel's Between Four Vanadises (I)Edit
(To be added...)
Duel's Between Four Vanadises (II) Edit
(To be added...)
Reconciliation Between Eleonora And ElizavetaEdit
Rouge Vanadises's PlotEdit
Meanwhile, Fine is heading for her prison while surrounded by soldiers around her[Notes 7]. After meeting Tina, the two then discussing their failure in assassinating Sofy and Liza, as well as Tigre's intervention. Fine then tells Tina her shock over towards Tigre's archery skill which prompts Tina teases her if she like Tigre[Notes 8]. Fine however replies that she might find him slightly interested if it based on a professional archer's view. Anyway, Tina tells Fine that not killing Tigre will save them from trouble and when Fine further asks any consequences aside from deteriorating the diplomatic relationship with Brune, Tina replies by mentioning her story about the Black Bow but Fine doesn't seems to be interested[Notes 9] to hear it. When Fine asks her what to do next, Tina response by keep waiting for a right opportunity to come for them. While Tina reads a book, Fine goes to sleep instead.
Afterwards, Ruslan comes to Tina's room and visits her regarding his concern about Tigre and then asks her if she is told by an informant, to which Tina lies that it is form a Earl named Igor, the late Kazakov's son who resented Elen and Liza for the death of father. Ruslan then turns attention to Fine-who then turn around- and tells her that he had to give her a proper punishment despite her as a new Vanadis due to the earlier incident. Regardless, Fine apologizes to Ruslan and accept the punishment. Therefore, the two Vanadises will be imprisoned for a time being.
Figneria's Hidden AmbitionsEdit
Under Ruslan's permission, Tigre and Lim are visiting Fine without Elen[Notes 10]. As the two give in their weapons before entering into one room, an old attendant asks Tigre to get along with Ruslan in the future. Rather than cooperate with her "visitors", Fine instead requests Tigre to tell her about himself while ignoring Lim. Despite Lim's frustrations, Tigre stops the her and tells Fine [Notes 11]. When Fine further asks Tigre about his archery skills, Lim begins to lose her patience [Notes 12] but Tigre calms her down and answers Fine's question regardless while mentioning his 400 Alsins. Fine is so shocked to learn this that opts her "jokingly" claims that Tigre could be a best mercenary while lamenting her "outdated" information. Anyhow, being impressed by Tigre's honest answers, Fine asks him her last question if he even fells victorious even when shooting a near-fatal shot at his target. In spite his confusion[Notes 13], Tigre simply answers that all that matters is he views it as if he got his prey and it i carries his mettle. Seemly satisfied by Tigre's answers, Fine finally agrees to talk with Lim and the interrogation begins.
Lim firstly asks Fine about her attack onto Liza but the latter denies and claims it was from an "informer's request". This leads to Lim's two suspicions: First of all, Fine herself didn't explained properly to Tigre about what happened that night and her dubious trust towards Tina; Secondly, she had an ominous deal with Tina that prompted her not caring the consequences of her actions [Notes 14]. Fine however nonchalantly replies she only did because of the rumor about Eugene's "treachery" and insists the incident with Liza was to "test" her ability[Notes 15]. Lim however distrusts Fine but proposing her position as a mediator on a behalf of both Legnica and Eugene, only hear Fine's retort in regards her "miscalculation" and her suggestion is rejected. This opts Lim accusing Fine for fulfilling her hidden ambition[Notes 16] which the latter denies by claiming that a Vanadis has no right to do such thing, leaving the entire interrogation stuck in a deadlock. Nevertheless, Tigre informs Fine a message about the Demons which she finds it confusing [Notes 17]and thinks it as a "trick". Tigre however replies that every Vanadis-including her late predecessor Sasha-has at least encountered and fought the Demons once, prompting Fine to feel suddenly sick. Tigre then apologizes and tells her to remember this message. After thinking for a while, Fine reluctantly agrees.
After leaving the Imperial Palace, Tigre and Lim are getting something to eat. While eating and walking, Tigre asks Lim about Fine's dream which Lim asks him back if he knows about Vissarion's, to which Tigre replies via Elen's description. Lim explains that Vissarion has influenced not just Elen, but Fine too but unlike Vissarion's, she wished to build a militarized kingdom [Notes 18]. Tigre is shocked to hear this and feels Fine's dream to be insane. Lim however urges Tigre not to be misunderstood because she feels that unlike Fine, he has finally finds his own ideals and dreams in his path and she is happy for it. Their discussion continues as Lim suspecting Fine's attempts to be a ruler but had to hold back because of her position. When Tigre wonder if Fine's deal with Tina is responsible for Liza's condition, Lim becoming more concerned by this as she explains that Fine has different way in befriending her "allies"[Notes 19]. This opts Tigre to conclude that Fine has somehow exposed her plan despite the interrogation failure but Lim thinks it was Tigre's honesty that forced her to cooperate. Since he wouldn't approves Fine's thinking, Tigre tells Lim that he is glad he can help but Lim replies that without him, she will never get answers from Fine and vows to repay his kindness.
Reunion With Rurick and GasparEdit
Ganelon's Revelation onto Tir Na Fal's OriginEdit
Zhcted's Descend into Civil WarEdit
(To be added...)
Eleonora and Limalisha vs. FigneriaEdit
Lebus Army's ReinforcementEdit
(To be added...)
Figneria's Injury and SuicideEdit
Limalisha's Ascension as New Vanadis Edit
(To be added...)
(To be added...)
Tir Na Fal's Descent: Ganelon's Fall from GraceEdit
- Zhcted Civil War
- Tir Na Fal's Descent
- For the first time since its 300 years of establishment, Zhcted is facing its confronting it's worst crisis when King Viktor passes away after announcing Ruslan's enthronement as the new King of Zhcted, of which strongly favoring Tina for her scheme in becoming the Queen of Zhcted through conspiracies and manipulation along with her new and prominent ally Fine.
- History could repeat itself as this situation baring resemblance towards Zhcted's foundation that was made by the war of the tribes around Zhcted before the appearance of the Incarnation of the Black Dragon.
- While their flashback is shown in Melisande's Uprising Arc, Elen and Fine are reunited for the first time but as bitter rivals/archenemies as the former is still unable to forgive Vissarion killer that causing his death and the dissolution of the Silver Gale Mercenaries. Fine's provocation[Notes 20] about Vissarion's dream only escalating Elen's hatred for her. The incident in Silesia Imperial Garden that involving Fine ultimately brings the final straw to their rivalry as the two are going to settle their score in Boroszlo Plains, the same place where Elen fought against Liza during Brune Civil War.
- Lim is also effected by this reunion because she, like Elen, disliked Fine over Vissarion's and the Silver Gale Mercenaries too. The incident in Silesia Imperial Garden opting Lim begin to question Fine's motives by asking her questions which Fine denies of all the time, to the point she even suspecting her in fulfilling her own dream of building her kingdom of hegemony that is contrasts with Vissarion's kingdom of peace. Ultimately, this also leads to Lim feuding with Fine alongside with Elen at Boroszlo Plains.
- With the deaths of Drekavac and Vodyanoy[Notes 21], Ganelon is the only surviving demon throughout the story and aiming to summon Tir Na Fal and attempting to absorb both her and her powers.
- Tir Na Fal's backstory and her earlier role in the human realm are revealed via Ganelon's visit to Tina.
- The fallout of the Silesia Imperial Garden Incident itself has instigating Zhcted's civil war since its 300 years, indicating Tina and Fine are now going rouge in order to achieve their quest of ambition.
- Nearly five Vanadises now see Tina and Fine as dangerous threats to everyone in Zhcted especially Eugene[Notes 22] and Ruslan.
- Various factions from different affiliations are established by various noblemen and aristocrats in Zhcted and fighting against each other over a ongoing dispute about Zhcted's true ruler. It takes around four Vanadises to quell the rebellion separately.
- The true reconciliation between Elen and Liza since the Baba Yaga Arc is finally taking shape when the former visiting the latter at Sofy's house, where the Rainbow-Eyed Vanadis finally reminding her friend about their first meeting when she covering her left eye.
- Tigre himself is involved into Zhcted affair[Notes 23] where he not only narrowly rescuing Liza from her possible demise by Fine, and because of this he outright against Tina's neutrality for the sake of his important peers around him.
- Without anyone is capable enough to stop the Vanadises from waging war against each other [Notes 24], Zhcted will be left on a vulnerable state where it can be attacked via internally (supporters of both Ruslan and Eugene) and externally (Muozinel Army), and its damage could be estimated to be even worse than Brune's own civil war[Notes 25] due to insurgencies[Notes 26] and conspiracies in the kingdom.
- Tallard will possibly heard about this Civil War and since Sofy note that if Tallard will not waste the chance to quench his ambition to become King of Asvarre de jure and leaving him unchecked, he can launch the invasion to Zhcted to weakened Zchted further despite Asvarre is already occupied with Asvarre-Sachstein Campaign.
- Elen's main plot regarding of the Vanadis selecting their "King" that she mentioned during Tigre's life as a prisoner can come to fruition in later arc, this will foreshadow Tigre's role in future since he was trusted by Five Vanadis and they are willing to take command from him.
- The Black Bow's origin are later play the pivotal role once Tir Na Fal made the revelation about the Black Bow itself to confirm the lore regarding to the Black Bow itself.
- If the lore proven that the Black bow is the rightful heir of Zhcted Throne, Tigre will be officially selected as heir of Zhcted Throne through Black Bow which is same like how the Vanadis are selected by the Viralts.[Notes 27]
- Figneria's fate either she will be killed in action or revoked her status as Vanadis by Bargren will be told at the end of Leitmeritz-Legnica Campaign. With Lim selected as a new Vanadis of Legnica, Elen will officially lost her adjutant permanently due to Lim's ascension as Vanadis of Legnica.
- Rurick will be most likely take over Lim's position as Elen's adjutant due to Lim's ascension as Vanadis and he is the one that has close relationship with Tigre and Elen than the other Leitmeritz Generals.
- With Lim ascended as Vanadis, it is unknown whether Lim reports to Ruslan or Tigre due to the regulation of new Vanadis that must report to the King[Notes 28].
- If Valentina does not place Tir Na Fal into account and opposing her to carry out her plan. Tina could be the first Vanadis to get disqualified by Tir Na Fal since Tir Na Fal has stronger authority than Viralts to determine her fate. [Notes 29]
- If it happens even Valentina manage to capture Silesia and claim herself as Queen of Zhcted. She will become the only ruler without power and authority due to Tigre now is considered to be the King of Zhcted by Six Vanadis.
- This Zhcted Crisis can be fact as a battle between three sides and each have their own motives. Tigre's allies which was Sofy, Olga, Mila, Elen and Liza as the first force with intention to quell the civil war as soon as possible with minimum casualties[Notes 30], Tina, Fine and Zhcted Nobles that supports Ruslan as Second Force with unknown intention and Drekavac as the third force that wishes to capture Tigre alive.
- Tigre's pressure of mediation between Vanadises will be increased, this time he need to stop the large scale war personally especially he need to make Tina submit or surrender[Notes 31] and reconcile to prevent war between Leitmeritz and Legnica by finding a best way to mediate Elen and Fine.[Notes 32]
- Moonlight Knights will be participated in this battle, similar to Silver Meteor Army where the Army purpose is to defend Alsace but ultimately to quell Brune Civil War. This time since Tigre need to preserve his allies and preventing further casualties, he will bring Moonlight Knights to quell Zhcted Civil War but the scale of difficulty was higher than Brune Civil War. [Notes 33]