Nice is the capital city of Brune and home to its kings and rulers, specifically from the legendary House Charles.
Place of InterestEdit
- Nice Royal Palace-The most grandiose and the largest palace in Nice, the royal palace is also a home to Zhcted's kings, ministers and retainers.
- Royal Garden- The Royal Palace's only garden that consists of statues of the late Brune kings and other plants. Strangely enough, this is also where a woman's father worked as a royal gardener before she went to Alsace with Urs.
- Royal Graveyard-The Royal Graveyard where Brune's fallen heroes were buried as a memoir of their great achievement.
- Nice Town-Nice's town that near to the Nice Royal Palace.
- Luberon Mountains- Where all the Brune great heroes buried for their distinguished services for Brune. Among them are Roland, Faron and Auguste that was buried in this mountain which was close to the Temple at Luberon Mountains.
- "Nice" is based on Nice, the fifth most populous city in France, located in the Côte d'Azur area on the south-east coast of France on the Mediterranean Sea.