Madan no Ou to Michelia (魔弾の王と
2 years later, Brune and Zhcted are forging their alliance in order to counterattack against Muozinel's Invasion. Tigre, the son of the current Earl of House Vorn, replacing his sicked father in participating his first battle. In this battle, Brune Army almost repels Muozinel Army until the latter's ambush, resulting its crushing defeat. In a nick of time, however, Brune is rescued by Mila the Vanadis of Olmutz. With the reunion between Tigre and Mila, their new adventures begin.
|No.||Cover||Featured Character||ISBN||Release Date|
|01|| Ludmila Lourie |
|ISBN 978-4-08-6312684||Sept 21, 2018|
- Tigrevurmud Vorn
- Ludmila Lourie
- Urs Vorn
- Lana Lourie
- Militsa Estes
- King Faron
- Zion Thenardier
- Valentina Glinka Estes
- Eleonora Viltaria
- Charon Anquetil Greast
Difference Between the Original and Michelia TimelineEdit
- There are few key difference that separating this series from the original counterpart,
- Both Brune and Zhcted are forging an alliance against Muozinel's Invasion. For this reason, Muozinel's Invasion is the first battle of the series instead of Battle of Dinant.
- Unlike the original, Tigre is not a prisoner of war to the Vanadis but instead a friend to one.
- Some characters such as Urs and Lana (whose name never revealed from the original series) will be alive as their presence shall play a bigger role for both Tigre and Mila respectively.
- Roland is aged 28 in this series instead of 29 from the original.
- Instead of Tina, Militsa is the Vanadis of Osterode and her role is extended in this series. It is revealed that Tina has quit her position as a Vanadis and becoming a wife to somebody else.
- According to one source, Mila's story is considered to be "New Madan" whilst Elen's story from the previous series is the "Old Madan". 
- Much like its original counterpart, this series will contain three arcs (Arc Two and Arc Three).