|Madan no Ou to Vanadis Volume 5|
|Release Date||August 24, 2012|
|Cover Character||Valentina Glinka Estes|
|Anime Equivalent||Ep 11, Ep 12, Ep 13|
|← Volume 4||Volume 6 →|
Ten days after their battle in Muozinel Army, the Silver Meteor Army decided to rest in a castle while preparing for its next battle. Meanwhile, Thenardier has five dragons in his ranks and preparing to attack Ganelon's territory. As the three-way battle between Brune's nobles continue, Sofy met her fellow Vanadis and comrade, Valentina Glinka Estes in Zhcted's palace. Why is the Void Vanadis's appearance made Sofy extremely cautious? Also, Tigre would lose someone in a following journey to end the Civil War. Regardless, no mater the obstacles, the Silver Flash Vanadis would always be his support to see it through. The first arc of the war-maiden fantasy is about to close its curtains!
- Chapter 1 - March of Dragons
- Chapter 2 - Fire Drake and Double Headed Dragon
- Chapter 3 - Interlude
- Chapter 4 - Saint-Groel
- Chapter 5 - Decisive Battle
|Main Characters||Recurring Characters||New Characters||Antagonists|
- †: the character is deceased.
- *: the character's status is unknown. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- ≠: the character is non-canon.
- ‡: the character is no longer part of this group. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- While the light novel's cover and a partial illustration were drawn by Yoshi☆o , the other illustrations were drawn by Nobuhiko Yanai who appeared to be the series mangaka. This is also Nobuhiko's first featured illustration for the light novel series.
|Arc One||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5|
|Arc Two||6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10|
|Arc Three||11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 18|