|Madan no Ou to Vanadis Volume 4|
|Release Date||April 23, 2012|
|Number of Pages||293|
|Cover Character||Alexandra Alshavin|
|Anime Equivalent||Ep 8 (Second Part), |
Ep9, Ep 10
|← Volume 3||Volume 5 →|
Muozinel Army is invading Brune! Handicapped by Elen's absence, exhausted soldiers and even limited resources, Tigre had to lead the Silver Meteor Army against his greater foe in Agnes, one of Brune's territories. In an unexpected fashion, one ally stepped into the battlefield and rescue Tigre and the Silver Meteor Army from an impending danger. Who is this mysterious ally? Meanwhile, Elen, who left for Legnica to visit her best friend Sasha, learned that her nemesis Liza was attacking Sasha's territory and she have to deal against her in Boroszlo Plains for Sasha's sake. Could this be the fate of both War Princesses in the battlefield? 
- Chapter 1 - Temporary Farewell
- Chapter 2 - Two Thousand and Twenty Thousand
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 - Gathering
- Chapter 5 - The Revelation
|Main Characters||Recurring Characters||New Characters||Antagonists|
- †: the character is deceased.
- *: the character's status is unknown. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- ≠: the character is non-canon.
- ‡: the character is no longer part of this group. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
|Arc One||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5|
|Arc Two||6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10|
|Arc Three||11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 18|