|Madan no Ou to Vanadis Volume 10|
|Release Date||Oct 24, 2014|
|Cover Character||Eleonora Viltaria|
|← Volume 9||Volume 11 →|
The 10th Volume is the 10th novel of the Madan no Ou to Vanadis. This novel covers the forth and last story arc of Arc Two, where Tigrevurmud Vorn's quest to recover his memories is reaching to its conclusion.
Tigre (Urs) borrowed Liza's power to defeat both dragon and Baba Yaga, only to be teleported into an unknown forest while encountering Damad, a spy from Muozinel who was ordered by Kureys to find and kill Tigre. Elsewhere, Lim, Titta and Mashas have arrived to Lebus's small town to search for Tigre. Coincidentally, Liza also returned for Lebus while vowing to defeat Baba Yaga again. At the same time, Ganelon is secretly orchestrating yet another plot of anarchy in both Brune and Zhcted. When chaos returns to the land once again, an era is desperately waiting for the hero's return to save the day.
- Chapter 1 - Those who return, Those who visit
- Chapter 2 - Urs
- Chapter 3 - The Witch
- Chapter 4 - The Winter End
|Main Characters||Returning Characters||New Characters||Antagonists||Mentioned/Silhouette|
- †: the character is deceased.
- *: the character's status is unknown. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- ≠: the character is non-canon.
- ‡: the character is no longer part of this group. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- Characters in bold play major roles in this volume.
- (*) Characters were mentioned in minor roles.
|Arc One||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5|
|Arc Two||6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10|
|Arc Three||11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15 • 16 • 17|