|Incomplete: This article is currently incomplete, including grammar mistakes, empty sections and unfinished sentences. Reader's discretion is advised. Please do not make random edits unless you have a proper information from the source material.|
|Spoiler Alert: This article contains spoilers. Read at your own risk.|
(To be added....)
Characters (By Appearance Order)Edit
- Eleonora Viltaria
- Charon Anquetil Greast
- Regin Estelle Loire Bastien do Charles
- Pierre Badouin
- Mashas Rodant
- Valentina Glinka Estes
- Melisande Thenardier (Flashback)
- Tigrevurmud Vorn
- Maximilian Bennusa Ganelon (Flashback)
- Urs Vorn (Flashback)
- Tigre's Mother (Flashback)
- Antiga (Flashback Only)
(To be added..)
- The chain that used to imprisoned Elen is the same magical chains that protected the dragons during Elen's battle against Thenardier Army in Vincennes Plains. While it did poised as the Vanadises' weakness, where and how did Greast ever obtain such chain is still unknown.
- While his army was responsible to the Moonlight Knights' first defeat against Greast Army, it was remained unclear if Antiga Viscount himself lead the army.
- Moreover, what was Antiga Army's motive behind aiding Greast Army by betraying the Moonlight Knights-where Tigre and Mashas were initially distrust them due to Viscount Antiga's isolation-is remained unclear.
- As Mashas noticed that only two courtiers-unlike others those who were shocked to learn the Moonlight Knights' defeat-are seen to be least concern about Brune's current crisis, it is yet to be known if some were still plotting to overthrow Regin despite Melisande's death and her failed revolt.