|Territory Name||Lords||Capital||Location and Notes|
|Artishem||North West Brune|
- †: the character is deceased.
- *: the character's status is unknown. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- ≠: the character is non-canon.
- ‡: the character is no longer part of this group. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- Characters in bold are the current lord of their respective territories.
- Characters in italic are the former lords of their respective territories, either they are deceased or resigned.
- (*) Ganelon escaped from Brune prior the peak of the Civil War.
- (**) After Brune Civil War, Hughes was originally wanted to retire and bestowing his tittle to Gerard, who is currently Regin's Royal Secretary. Under the pressure from Badouin however he had to continue his service as Viscount instead.
|Territory Name||Current Location||Reason|
|Agnes||Zhcted||Due to Civil War, Agnes was entirely abandoned when Muozinel invading Brune via Agnes. While liberated by the Silver Meteor Army, Agnes was given to Zhcted by Brune as a treaty between both kingdoms.|
(To be added...)