|The Widening World|
|Air/Release Date||December 27, 2014|
|Novel Equivalent||Volume 5|
The Widespread World is the thirteenth and last episode of the Madan no Ou to Vanadis. It aired on December 27, 2014.
Elen came to see and consult Tigre who still depressed over Bertrand's death, despite he used Black Bow's full power to free themselves from the rubble in Saint-Groel. It took Elen's story about pride to finally regain Tigre's resolve and mettle again, much to Titta's joy. In night, Tigre and Elen then discussed about the future between Alsace and Leitmeritz. The next day, Badouin visited the Silver Meteor Army to inform Regin about Faron's dying condition and urged her to hurry for Nice. Knowing that Thenardier would not easily let them near Nice, Tigre decided to face Thenardier in a final showdown at Mereville Fields.....
(Number indicate order of appearance)
|Silver Meteor Army||Brune||Zhcted||Antagonist||Mentioned/Silhouette|
- The influence and temptation from Tir Na Fal is further shown in this anime, indicating how deadly the Black Bow's influence may be if it gone rampant. For instance, Tigre's hazel eyes glowed in amber color while muttering about power while seeing an image of an unknown castle that was destroyed by an unknown impact, presumably impaling an unknown Black Bow user besides Tigre (possibly his predecessor or even ancestor).
- The highway of the Voyes Mountain that linked between Alsace and Leitmeritz is mentioned during the conversation between Tigre and Elen. It was later foretelling Gerard's project to use Voyes Mountains' highway as a diplomatic connection between Brune and Zhcted.
Differences between Light Novel and AnimeEdit
- In the Light Novel, Mashas has two letters during a meeting: Liza's proposal for her alliance with Tigre and Badouin's news about the King's awakening. In the anime counterpart however, Liza's request letter was entirely cut from the episode and the meeting skipped to Badouin's visit for the Silver Meteor Army.
- Only in an anime exclusive, Regin wears her official female armor for the first time in the battlefield.
- Mashas and Lim was supposed to be commanding the left wing of Silver Meteor Army however in Anime they are acting as Regin's bodyguard on the back line.
- Ganelon left Brune alone without Greast.
- Sonier's last effort in battling the Silver Meteor Army was skipped to Tigre's final confrontation against Thenarider.
- Only in the anime exclusive, Faron's visitors also includes Mila, Rurick and Gerard.
- Oddly enough, the banquet where Tigre and the three Vanadis indulged was not presented.
- Mila's hunting in the wild is seen during the anime's epilogue.
- The ending of the episode also changed as time shifted to spring season after the Brune Civil War. Titta was seen with Lunie in Leitmeritz Imperial Palace and it's on spring as Rurick asked about Tigre's whereabout and Titta answered Tigre went on hunting with his hunter gear because it's spring.
|1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13||Next →|