|Incomplete: This article is currently incomplete, including grammar mistakes, empty sections and unfinished sentences. Reader's discretion is advised. Please do not make random edits unless you have a proper information from the source material.|
|Air/Release Date||December 20, 2014|
|Novel Equivalent||Volume 5|
After a victorious battle in Villecresnes Plains, the Silver Meteor Army managed to relax for a time being. Elen tried to wake Tigre from his slumber, only to be pinned down by Tigre's instinct. In an effort to proof Regin's regal status, Tigre led an expedition team and traveled down through Saint-Groel caverns. Unfortunately, they also confronted Thenardier and his men who outraced them via another route and waited for them at the Holy Grotto's main entrence. In a sudden, Saint-Groel began to collapsed forcing the survivors escape.
When their impending battle with Thenardier Army draw closer, Gerard asked Mashas about Tigre's condition which even Mashas was unsure if the archer can overcome Bertrand's death.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
|Silver Meteor Army||Brune||Antagonist|
- Brune soldiers who supported the Silver Meteor Army were not wearing their helmets.
- Bertrand's sacrifice for Tigre plays a focal point of the episode.
Differences between Light Novel and AnimeEdit
- The battle between Elen and Thenardier extended than the light novel counterpart.
- An unknown Zhcted soldier did not appear in this episode to stop Elen from approaching Tigre.
- In this episode for English subtitle, there is an dialog error where Gerard asked Tigre's condition to Roland instead of Mashas Rodant as Mashas replies about Tigre's condition.
|1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13||Next →|