|Incomplete: This article is currently incomplete, including grammar mistakes, empty sections and unfinished sentences. Reader's discretion is advised. Please do not make random edits unless you have a proper information from the source material.|
|Air/Release Date||December 06, 2014|
|Novel Equivalent||Volume 4|
Ormea Campaign is the tenth episode of the Madan no Ou to Vanadis. It aired on December 06, 2014.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
|Silver Meteor Army||Muozinel Army||Brune|
Differences between Light Novel and AnimeEdit
- Vodyanoy did not make his appearance in the anime, therefore the between the Frog Demon and his enemies (Tigre nor Mila) is omitted from the episode. In addition, Lavias woke Ludmila up when the sun was already rising while in the Light Novel the sun had yet to rise.
- In the anime exclusive, Lim discussed things with Mashas and Hughes. With Tigre's victory over Muozinel Army, Hughes would officially declare him as the third major force of Brune, after Thenardier and Ganelon.
- Oddly enough, Regin did not reveal her true identity to the Silver Meteor Army's commanders until the the eleventh episode.
- Like anime's sixth episode, it is also one of bloodier episode where a decapitated scene was shown.
- Different than most episodes, the ending features a compilations scenes of every anime episodes, including this one.
|1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13||Next →|